Thursday, January 12, 2012

This Little Piggy Went To Market

It's been a while since we had this cool weather here in Siem Reap. I'm taking advantage of it so I can wear some of my clothes which I don't get to wear when it's terribly hot. The jacket I'm wearing is by Tsumori Chisato and the last time I remember wearing it was in Singapore. I paired it with a wide leg pants from United Colors of Benetton, shoes from Vans and a backpack from Prada. Even though it's sunny I was able to thrift shop in the market without breaking into a sweat. At 10 in the morning! The market I'm talking about is Phsar Krolayn, a local market off the tourist area, where it's mostly locals and long-time expats only know. I go there for thrifting because it's super cheap and I usually find really cool designer stuff. I took some photos of the fish area and a local eatery in the market. I can't stand the smell of the market before but suprisingly I've gotten used to it by now. It goes to show how local I am already, LOL!

No comments: