Thursday, January 26, 2012

Le Look Bangkok

I went to Bangkok for a week and here's a few of the outfits I unleashed there.

Top - OAK zipped hoodie, bottom - DP pants, shoes - DM's, bag - ArtBerg.

Top - Eairth, bottom - Y-3 pants, bag - ArtBerg, shoes - DM's, necklace - Il Nodo, cuffs - assorted.

Top - Lasala by Jian Lasala, pants - Muji, shoes - DM's, bag - Maison Martin Margiela. cuffs - assorted.

Top - DP 'Baray' top + DP tank + Zara leather braces, pants - H&M jeans, shoes - DM's, bag - Maison Martin Margiela.

Top - H&M tee, bottom - A Lab A Laboratory pants, bag - Maison Martin Margiela, shoes - Soule Phenomenon x DP, necklace - OS 'Birdskull'.

Top - Helmut Lang tee + The Alchemists vest, bottom - Muji pants, shoes - DM's, bag - Maison Martin Margiela.

I must admit I feel more comfortable wearing my clothes in an urban environment. But it doesn't mean I do change my style when I'm in Siem Reap, which is more like a small town. Before my Bangkok trip I edited more of my clothes and chucked more than half of it. Lots of bright colors went out. I realized I'm going back to the neutrals more and more these days so I guess I'm in my dark phase. Strangely, I've been making colorful clothing designs now.

1 comment:

F.F.R said...

love the black + white theme. The presence of all colors and the absence of colors.. with dramatic cuts & silhouette that takes away the possibility of conforming to the urban fashion expectations... NOSEBLEED comment from someone who is very busy on saturday. Catch up soon? XOXO me.