Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Vestigial Top

I've never really archived some of my best selling (naks!) pieces in the course of this designing 'career' I've embarked. Greatly inspired by Oki-ni's own archiving of some of their fave brands ( see Damir Doma and Raf Simons, sooooo inspiring!) I thought it would be nice to do it too.

The top that I'm wearing which we called Vestigial was part of the capsule collection I did when I opened a shop here in Siem Reap in 2007. I showed it on the runway for my fall/winter 2009 collection in Philippine Fashion Week. The Vestigial top comes in a t-shirt, dress and tank version in matte and cotton jersey. The sleeve detail which serves no functional purpose (although terribly cool and interesting) inspired the name of the piece.

What do you think of it?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice top! it's perfect for the summer here in manila...

toxic disco boy said...

GANDA! winner ang poses ha. couture!