Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Toys

In Japan Thrift Shop they also sell toys, a lot of which are the plush, stuffed ones. I don't fancy stuffed toys, really, although I have a few small ones I keep for sentimental reasons. What I like collecting though are plastic or rubber toys that you can use to spruce up your living spaces. Here's what I got:

I instantly grabbed this because Be@rbricks are highly collectible.

It's made in 2006 and has a number 12 serial number.

It's soooo kawaii!

I also got these plastic spheres.

Inside there's this magnetic blue thingy...

and this seal-like creature with an anchor and that thing.

It's from Moyasimon: Tales of Agriculture, a manga series created by Masayuki Ishikawa.The series follows, Tadayasu Sawaki, a first year college student at an agricultural university, who has a unique ability to see and communicate with bacteria and other micro-organisms. Errr...I guess those above are bacteria, non?

That's Japanese manga for you. ;)

I also got this pink dice with cute manga illustrations.

2 comments:

toxic disco boy said...

hangkyooooot! i remember nauso yung bearbricks dati. nagkalat ang mga fake sa malls. haha.

fuchsiaboy said...

sea of fake be@arbricks! kahit dito meron din ;)