Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Oroseuy Market

Oroseuy is like one of the huge markets here in Cambodia. Housed in an Art deco - inspired building designed by Vann Molyvan, the eminent father of modern architecture of Cambodia, it's a masculine hub of all things saleable. Of course, when I say 'all' it includes one whole floor (of the 4 story building) filled to the brim with second hand bags, shoes and clothing. Hypercoolmike, are you listening?

You will see interesting stuff being sold, like this LV Wilson bag, a copy I guess.

And look-ey, look-ey, what do we have here?

Martin Margiela, isdatchu? I think another copy, too.

And Puma for Jil Sander?

How about this nice shirt?


What do you think?
This one really made me laugh! I have an idea that I will do like this.

Then we also checked out the fabric market just in front of Oroseuy.

Since we're non-Khmer, they priced the fabric a little bit higher.

Of course, I'll just ask our Khmer staff to buy for us instead.

2 comments:

toxic disco boy said...

bet ko yung fake margiela. hahaha. looks real... how much yon jan?

fuchsiaboy said...

not bad di ba? i think it's $12. cheap na yan dito ;)