Monday, January 25, 2010

Greenish

Wearing an olive green-ish/grayish button down shirt by Maison Martin Margiela courtesy of my friend Daniel. Superduper loves it! The fabric used is sooooo soft.

My pants is the green version of my classic DP style 4 pocket school boy pair. It's Helmut Lang inspired. My green sneakers from Adidas and silver gym bag by American Apparel.

Read Cathy Horyn's article about Raf Simon's f/w 10-11 collection. Raf said the layers he showed 'were a connection to things that Helmut Lang once did in his show."

Like me, Helmut Lang is one of Raf Simon's fashion icons.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Like me, Helmut Lang is one of Raf Simon's fashion icons."

this means you, like helmut, are also one of raf's icons.

fuchsiaboy said...

oh thanks!

i mean, like raf, helmut lang is one of my fashion icons.