Thursday, September 17, 2009

Golden Banana Party

This was a while back when Golden Banana hosted an 'opening' party for their new additional space. It was a pool party and we were there for the booze and Dirk & Tum, of course.

Romain and Pierre

Elodie and her visiting cousin from Paris

The bar where most people stationed themselves.

Dirk

Eliz, Tum & moi

Tum

I had to take a photo of the girl with a FAKE Fendi bag. Sorry, I can't help myself.

Loven and Faith

Martin

Faith with Heide, Kyla and Karen

Fabien

Christian

Karen

Pilo

Cinta and friend (his name escapes me now)

4 comments:

kawadjan said...

Is this the gay hotel?

BTW, I want to drape Tum all over my body. Feeling ko bagay.

fuchsiaboy said...

i think the right term is 'gay-friendly' hotel.

i should ask Tum if he wants to drape on you, non?

oli-ism said...

dami mong friends, di kita ma-reach. you're like, up there.

fuchsiaboy said...

jeze - paano mo ako mareach eh nasa san fo ka. puntahan mo kaya ako dito sa siem reap, non? ;)