Monday, August 24, 2009

BKK still

Tired of all my Bangkok posts? Well, here's more, hehehe.

Traffic, as gruesome as Manila.

Fashion Diary: Tee from JJ, feathered shoulder thingy by Jor-el Espina and pants by moi.

At Central we saw this Transformer robot. I got excited!

I love the Transformer. I used to watch it when I was a kid. I'd watch them still if it's on Cartoon Network.

Where did we eat this burger, K? It's a Japanese chain in Central World.

In the cinema there was another Transformer.

I find this so cute, although it's huge.

4 comments:

kawadjan said...

Mo's Burger yata yang nilafang mo.

Ning, that feathered bolero is calling my name. Come to mamita!

Ate Sienna said...

there's a new Transformers animation being shown at the cartoon network. i think i catch a glimpse of it in the mornings - Eastern Standard Time.

fuchsiaboy said...

k - yeah, mo's burger pala. it's by jor-el espina, a young ilonggo designer. pwede ka mag-order kung gusto.

ate sienna - yeah, but it's anime. it's not the same as the original. not the same feel.

toxic disco boy said...

gusto ko yung feather vest chuchu. mag DIY nga. hehe