Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Chuva Haus

One of the big highlights of my Manila trip is going to the house of my style icon (naks!) Cecile Zamora van Straten also known as Chuvaness. She took a picture of moi and Bo sitting on her Onion chair. Let's just say some of my friends are green with envy that I got to hang out in there. We had cute Coke solo in bottles while making tsika about...and... ;) It was a whole lot of fun. Moi, Ms. Chuvaness, Bo and Khaz huddled outside their main door drinking Coke solo and talking. Reminds me of what my highschool friends used to do when I would visit their homes.

Apres, she gifted me with lots of stuff like fabrics, clothes (vintage Xuly Bet, Grocery jacket, etc which some I shared with Ria Bolivar) and stuff. Let's just say I'm one suitcase overloaded when I left their house. Bo even got a bag from her we lovingly dubbed, 'Is that a bag or is that a crib?'.

Guess which gnome did I sit on?

Love this Ghost chair, too. The Chuva - van Straten house is such a home. You can feel that there's laughter and love in their. Thank you Cecile for all the stuff! Hope to visit you again on my next vacation.

4 comments:

khaz said...

great to see that you're blogging again. btw, the tee i wore then was dkny, not topman. i had fun at cecile's place also. nagagamit ko yung oversized bowtie she gave me.

fuchsiaboy said...

uy thanks for the edit. yeah we had fun there. i forgot about that bowtie, hehehe

Anonymous said...

sweet :)
sikat na naman si Xuly Bet

the boomerang kid said...

my guess is you sat on the black gnome...