Wednesday, May 13, 2009

On The Radar: wwa

One of the most enigmatic Thai brand is wwa. I've known about them through Chuvaness a long time ago and when I passed by Bangkok last year I dragged Kawadjan to check it out.

I was impressed. Their store is a hole in the wall but stocked with weird goodies a Margiela or Comme des Garcons lover would fawn over. I fell in love with a leather belt but didn't buy it. I didn't buy anything at all! I guess it was just not in shopping mood that time. That time their SA told me that they will be moving location in a less secluded area like inside a mall. Wan, the spokeperson of wwa, told me that they're still in their current location and have no plans of moving yet. It's kinda hard to look for their shop because their shop sign is just an A4 computer print-out. But I tell you it's worth finding when you like intelligent fashion.

Last Sunday, my article of wwa came out of The Philippine Star's 'On The Radar' section. Read it here.

I'm going back to Bangkok end of June for some buying trip for Poetry and I will surely check out wwa again. Also included in my schedule is checking out The Alchemists at GOA, another Chuvaness approved brand. Btw, I want to get this bag from wwa if I can afford it. Isn't it so chic and wild?

5 comments:

khaz said...

i want pieces from these labels also. too bad they're so layo

Leon Franco Dionco said...

these are nice...

Leon Franco Dionco said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

The Alchemists is at GEO. let me know when you're going so I can hook you up and Kawadjan with Seksarit :)

fuchsiaboy said...

khaz - layo nga

switful - indeed

chuvaness - ;)