Sunday, August 10, 2008

ThreeAsFour Chuva

Please don't mind the title. It has nothing to do with this post.

Anyhoot, I'm not really fond of tag entries coz I find them boring but for the sake of Kawadjan's sex life I'm doing it and also because I've asked him to buy me tons of fashion magazines from Bangkok. Yes, I am that concerned.

ThreeAsFour, one of my fave fashion collective with model Jessica Stam for Gap.

Let's get this over and done with:

Instructions:

What you are supposed to do...and please don't spoil the fun...

(1) Click copy/paste , type in your answers and tag four people in your lists!

(2) Don't forget to change my answers to the questions with that of your own

(A) Four places I go over and over: my subconscious; that place where i'm always in the middle; a place of panic; the place where I'm not allowed to go.

(B) Four people who email me regularly: Rofel (who bugs me), my clients ( reminding me to work), my boss ( reminding me to work even more), Multiply ( reminding me of all my friend's update).

(C) Four of my favorite places to eat? Molopor ( a hole in the wall type), Meric (de la Paix's fine dining resto), Afrique's (fond memories), Cibo (comfort food).

(D) Four places you'd rather be? Dreamland, coz I've been losing sleep; Roxas, with my family; Iloilo, with my friends; and, Magarbo, hunting for the next ukay.

(E) Four people I think will respond: Loven, Rofel, Cecile, Paolo. Guys, wag nyo akong ipahiya! Pleeeease!!!

(F) Four TV shows I could watch over and over: CSI: Miami, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and Heroes.

Note: Bad sex for 4 years for those who will break the chain... so be very afraid

No comments: