Friday, July 18, 2008

Unraveling the spool

Finally, without much fanfare or drama, possibly intoxicated with some potent wine, or out of boredom or hunger, perhaps, Loven Ramos, friend artist extraordinaire cum jack-of-all-trades, has started a blog. It promises to be as personal and colorful as his artworks and will feature some of his witty musings on everything but the kitchen sink. Don't take my word for it, head to www.spoolartist.blogspot.com and discover for yourself what I'm talking about. Leave a message or two, just to encourage the newbie blogger and to make him feel welcome.

Welcome Spoolartist!

2 comments:

the spool artist said...

Hahaha.

Thanks Don. I was neither intoxicated or bored... although I was a bit hungry at that time. I just felt like doing something else as work in the office was becoming more and more toxic because of all the rush jobs and the excitement from the Beijing exhibit. Anyways, thanks for the grand welcome!

Cheers!

ME BUDDHA BANANA said...

browsing his blog left me speechless....love his stuff....