Monday, March 17, 2008

Date with Myself

I have dinner with myself sometimes. I guess it's just the Cancer in me kicking in.

I have to have a day where I'm alone and do stuff on my own. I know friends who can't watch a movie alone or eat in some resto. I can. I even plan it. Especially shopping. I don't like shopping with lots of people or with someone who gives an opinion if not asked. I don't like to be discouraged not to buy when I'm shopping also. My most succesful and most enjoyable shopping moments is with myself, my cash and my big bag. If I really, really like a shop I can spend an hour just trying on things. If I'm in a hurry it's most convenient if I'm alone also. Buying fabrics and design stuff also I like to do alone.

Anyway, I decided to have dinner at Meric. For starters I ordered some Prawn with this amazingly creamy sauce. Forgot the name basta masarap sya.

For the main, I got some crumbed grouper with some salad on top and herbed potato with fried blossoms and sweet bread bits. I really like the sweet bread bits with the fish. Salty and sweet at the same time.

Sabayon sauce yata ang tawag sa sauce eclavu on the side.

moi. yes, after AHA lunch, the whole day was spent eating lang and eating!

No comments: