Monday, March 12, 2007

Gerald, Dennis and Jonalyn

In my work, I meet a lot of artista's and showbiz people but I don't really care about their world. I'm not obsessed like some of my friends, watching the Buzz or S-files religiously (I don't watch at all). I get to learn about showbiz shenanigans through Ricky Lo's column at the Philippine Star or some publications I pick up. But I'm updated because of my friends e.g like they saw Kris Aquino's endless blabber about her latest woes with husband James Yap or some break-up of some newbies from a star search show. Hay, basta ganun. But, yes there is a but, I do get fascinated with some of them like Gerald Anderson ( really still a kid and quite amazed by his popularity), Dennis Trillo (a sensible guy, into music and all, moody but has a good head) and Jonalyn Viray (talented, smart, cute).

Gerald Anderson

Dennis Trillo

Jonalyn Viray

Backstage with Rof, Jon, Stella and moi

No comments: